Strike Acquires Leasehold in Rockies
Strike Oil Limited has exercised its option to participate on the leasehold acquisition over part of the Florence Oilfield in Fremont County, Colorado.
This acquisition represents a new project, which is an exciting expansion of Strike Oil's oil projects in Colorado where it already participates in the Tow Creek/Bear River oil projects.
Strike Oil will have a 26% Working Interest after the earning phase of the Florence project.
The Operator is Comet Ridge Limited. Strike Oil also has an 8.9% shareholding in Comet Ridge Limited.
- Lochard No Longer Qualifies as Thunderball Operator (Jan 14)
- Strike Oil's AD Kennison Well to Be Abandoned (Dec 06)
- Drilling Ops Underway at Strike's Sadie Well (Feb 24)
Company: Comet Ridge Ltd. more info
- Comet Ridge, APA Ink MOU to Pipe Gas from Australia's Galilee Basin Permits (May 11)
- Comet Ridge Optimistic About Mahalo 7 Well Production in Queensland (Mar 03)
- Comet Ridge Updates on Mahalo 7 Well in ATP 337P in Queensland (Jan 25)