Pertra Submits Proposed Environmental Program for Froy Redevelopment
Pertra is currently in the process of preparing plans for a redevelopment of the oil field Froy in the North Sea. Froy is located within the area comprised by Production License (PL) 364.
Pertra and Premier Oil Norge each hold a 50% license interest. Pertra is the operator of the license.
The field is located in Blocks 25/2 and 25/5, approximately 25 kilometers northeast of Heimdal. Froy was in production from 1995 to 2001, operated by Elf. At the time, merely 18 % of the remaining reserves were produced.
As operator of PL 364, Pertra has submitted a proposed Environmental Impact Assessment Program to the authorities concerned and to central industrial organizations for their comments. The present Environmental Impact Assessment Program proposal contains a preliminary project description as well as a description of the issues that will be addressed in detail in the Environmental Impact Assessment.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
- Premier Oil Expects Weak Pound To Help Bottom Line (Jan 12)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)