KBR Launches IPO Road Show
KBR, the engineering, construction and services subsidiary of Halliburton, reported Wednesday that that the company has commenced the road show for its initial public offering (IPO).
The lead underwriters for the offering are Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co., and UBS Securities LLC. KBR is offering 27,840,000 shares of its common stock and the underwriters will have an option to purchase a maximum of 4,176,000 additional shares to cover overallotments of shares. The shares are to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "KBR."
KBR intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay indebtedness KBR owes to subsidiaries of Halliburton. Any remaining proceeds will be used by KBR for general business purposes.
After the IPO, Halliburton will remain the majority stockholder of KBR, with approximately 83 percent of KBR's outstanding stock (or 81 percent of KBR's outstanding stock if the underwriters exercise their overallotment option in full).
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: KBR more info
- Australia's CIMIC Sues Chevron Over $1.4B Gorgon LNG Construction Dispute (Aug 22)
- Australia's UGL Faces More Provisions On Work For Ichthys LNG (Jun 06)
- Oil-Sands Slump Doesn't Feel So Bad for Canada Maintenance Crews (Jan 14)