Ramco Names Moar Finance Director
Ramco Energy plc ("Ramco"), the Aberdeen based independent exploration company, announces that it has appointed Christopher Gilbert Moar (aged 43) to the Board of Ramco as Finance Director with immediate effect.
Chris Moar, currently VP Finance & Company Secretary, joined Ramco in 1993 and was appointed Company Secretary in December 1996. Prior to this he was a planning and financial accountant for Baker Oil Tools (United Kingdom) Limited. Mr Moar has an MA degree in Accountancy from Aberdeen University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Young in 1987. His current directorships, as set out below, comprise a number of subsidiaries of Ramco including Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc, the Irish-focused exploration and production company which was admitted to AIM in April 2006, where he is also Finance Director.
Stephen Remp, Ramco's Executive Chairman said:
"Chris has been integral part of the team for a number of years now and we are delighted to be welcome him to the Board as Finance Director. He has extensive expertise in both the Ramco and Lansdowne stories and will undoubtedly continue to provide invaluable support in his new role as we move forward."
- US Drops 25 Oil and Gas Rigs This Week (Jan 18)
- US Drops Four Oil Rigs This Week (Jan 11)
- US Drops Eight Oil Rigs This Week (Jan 04)
Company: Ramco Energy more info
- Ramco Appoints New Non-Executive Director (Aug 20)
- Ramco Finalizes Acquisition of Eagle, Issues New Shares (Jul 14)
- Ramco Snags Eagle HC for £1.25 million (May 14)
Company: Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc more info
- Lansdowne Fails to Farm-Out Celtic Sea Licenses (Apr 26)
- Providence: SEL 1/11 License Extended (Nov 03)
- Lansdowne Oil & Gas: Midleton Prospect Well to be Drilled in August (Jun 22)