Texhoma: Sunray to Spud Sandy Point Well
Texhoma Energy, Inc. is pleased to announce that the operator, Sunray Operating Company LLC ("Sunray"), has secured a drilling rig and is preparing the location for the drilling of the Sandy Point No. 3 Fite well in Brazoria County, Texas. Sunray estimates the cost to drill to 7000' to be $442,000. The cost for Texhoma's 10% working interest of $44,200 has been pre-paid.
Sunray considers this to be a high potential location with gross possible reserves of 225,000 barrels of oil and 400 million cubic feet of gas. Drilling is expected to commence by mid-November 2006.
This well will offset the Company's Sandy Point No. 1 Fite and is close to existing infrastructure for immediate production. If successful, Texhoma will be responsible for a nominal completion cost.
- Texhoma Reports Successful SW La. Workover (Mar 09)
- Texhoma Reports Successful Recompletion at Intracoastal City (Feb 27)
- Texhoma: Buck Snag's Second Well Logs Three Gas Pays (Dec 08)
Company: Sunray Operating Co. more info
- Texhoma Reports Spudding of Buck Snag Well (Dec 01)
- Texhoma: Sunray to Spud Sandy Point Well (Oct 30)
- Texhoma: Buck Snag's a Double Zone Gas Discovery (Aug 17)