Petrobras Reaches Gas Exploration and Production Agreement in Bolivia
Petrobras and YPFB reached, on October 28th, an agreement that will allow the company to remain in Bolivia performing in the gas exploration and production businesses in the San Alberto and San Antonio fields, in Tarija.
After extensive negotiations, the agreement that was signed regulates the new gas exploration and production conditions in the above-mentioned fields. The gas price issue and the matter involving the Bolivian refineries that belong to Petrobras were not dealt with in the agreement. The document will be sent to the Bolivian National Congress for final analysis.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: YPFB more info
- Bolivia Seals Exploration Deal with Gazprom, Total (Aug 02)
- Argentina's Chubut Province Gives YPF 7-Day Ultimatum (Mar 02)
- Petrobras Amends Natural Gas Purchase Agreement with YPFB (Dec 21)