Harriet JV Spuds West Cycad-1 Exploration Well
Tap Oil reports that drilling operations commenced at the West Cycad-1 exploration well. The Cycad-1 well is located in Production License TL/9 and will be drilled as a vertical well to a target depth of approximately 2,116 meters.
The West Cycad-1 well is designed to test a four-way dip closed depositional mound within the Flag Sandstone up-dip of Cycad-1, drilled in 1995.
The well is expected to take approximately 9 days to reach the proposed total vertical depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty with 12.2229% and Kufpec Austrlia with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)