Acergy Wins Woodside Work
Acergy has been awarded a contract by Woodside for construction work on the Vincent Development project in North West Cape off Western Australia.
The contract, valued at approximately $40 million, is for the transportation and installation of a Submerged Turret Buoy system for the FPSO and for the installation of a subsea manifold and multi-phase pump structures. The installation work, in water depths of up to 390 metres, is scheduled for the third quarter of 2007 from the Toisa Proteus.
Jeffrey Champion, Vice President Acergy Asia and Middle East, said, "The award of the Vincent field construction work is a key to the expansion of our recently established business in Australia. We are delighted to be working with Woodside and look forward to contributing to the success of this world class project.
"This is the second contract that we have won recently in the Australasia area for the Toisa Proteus, which joins our fleet in the third quarter of next year. The Vincent award follows the $35 million contract from Tanker Pacific for work on OMV's Maari field off New Zealand, for which we previously announced receipt of a Letter of Intent in June this year. The contract for work on the Maari field has now been signed."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)