IHS to Host Angola Offshore Licensing Round in Early 2007
IHS Inc. has been engaged by Sonangol, the national oil company of Angola, to help facilitate an offshore E&P licensing bid round for Angola in early 2007. No additional details regarding timing or blocks to be offered are available at this time. More information will be released as it becomes available.
IHS provides integrated E&P information, software, consulting services and industry insight to oil and gas companies worldwide. IHS is one of the leading global providers of critical technical information, decision-support tools and related services to customers in a number of industries including energy, defense, aerospace, construction, electronics and automotive. The company has been in business for more than 45 years and employs 2,500 people around the world."
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
- US Oil Firm Cobalt Files For Arbitration Against Angola For $2B (May 12)
- US Firm Cobalt Threatens Arbitration Over Angolan Oil Assets (Apr 03)
Company: IHS, Inc. more info
- Analyst: LNG 'Most Powerful Weapon' In Addressing Ukraine Crisis (Mar 12)
- IHS: Unconventional Gas Activity to Fuel Future U.S. Job Creation (Jun 13)
- Report: Worldwide Unconventional M&A Spending Reaches Record Highs of $75B (Apr 02)