Endeavour Enters Agreement on Columbus Prospect
Endeavour International's subsidiary Endeavour Energy UK Limited has entered into an agreement with EOG Resources United Kingdom Limited (EOG) for drilling the Columbus exploratory prospect on Block 23/16f in the Central Graben region of the North Sea. The agreement is subject to third-party approvals.
"We are entering a phase of sustained drilling activity that will continue through 2007 and beyond," said William L. Transier, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Endeavour International Corporation. "The quality of our exploratory inventory is reflected by the caliber of industry partners such as EOG that have joined with us in the search for new North Sea reserves."
Endeavour will serve as operator of the well. The well is expected to begin drilling in late October to test a Palaeocene reservoir.
- Texas' Austin Chalk Booms While Shale Plays Remain Mostly Dormant (Dec 07)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- US Drillers Add No Oil Rigs as Harvey Slows Production - Baker Hughes (Sep 01)
Company: Endeavour International Corporation more info
- Endeavour Halts Drilling Ops at East Rochelle (Feb 14)
- Endeavour: Transocean Semisub Mobilized to Rochelle Field (Jan 07)
- Endeavour CFO Resigns (Oct 29)