MSV Regalia Extended on Girassol FPSO
Total E&P Angola, as the Operator of Block 17 offshore Angola, has awarded Prosafe a 90-day extension to the existing contract for the use of MSV Regalia in relation to the modification of the Girassol FPSO. Total value of the extension is about US $16.2 million.
Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola (Sonangol) is the Concessionaire of Block 17. Total E&P Angola's coventurers are Esso Exploration Angola (Block 17) Ltd., BP Exploration (Angola) Ltd., Statoil Angola Block 17 AS and Norsk Hydro Dezassete AS.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Oil CEOs Jostle for Global Natgas Crown Under Putin's Gaze (Oct 04)
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)
- Total Joins Tullow-operated Block Offshore Guyana (Sep 13)