Roc Oil Temporarily Halts Production at Cliff Head
ROC, as Operator, advises that production from the Cliff Head Oil Field, Perth Basin, offshore Western Australia, has been temporarily shut in due to an electrical problem at the offshore platform.
As a consequence, trucking of oil to the BP refinery at Kwinana was suspended late yesterday. The problem is currently being rectified and it is expected that production will recommence as soon as possible.
Cliff Head joint venture partners are Roc Oil as operator with 37.5%; AWE with 27.5%; Wandoo Petroleum with 24%; ARC with 6%; Cieco Exploration with 5%.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: Wandoo Petroleum more info
- Empyrean: Gas Zone Drilled in Project Margarita Well (Jun 21)
- Empyrean: Record Rains, Flooding Delay Shallow Drilling at Margarita (Jun 05)
- BassGas JV Welcomes Arbitrator's Decision on Clough Dispute (Jun 04)
Company: CIECO Exploration & Production more info
- Japan Far East Gas, Gazprom Ink MOU for Vladistok LNG Project (Jun 24)
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)