State Oil Companies to Meet October 26th
Representatives of state oil companies from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Venezuela are due to meet on October 26 in Ecuador, Petroecuador said in a statement.
The meeting is designed to analyze the companies' structural and organizational processes, their domestic and international experience as well as the legal, regulatory and tax frameworks.
Other topics to be discussed include financial systems, environmental management and systems of control designed to guarantee transparency.
In addition to Petroecuador, the companies participating are Argentina's Enarsa, Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR), Colombia's Ecopetrol, Chile's Enap and Venezuela's PDVSA.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: PDVSA more info
- Documents: Venezuela Resumes Domestic Crude Exports To Cuba (Sep 13)
- Documents: Venezuela's PDVSA To Reopen Damaged Port Dock By Month's End (Sep 12)
- Venezuelan Crude Sales To US Fell In August On Port Interruptions (Sep 04)
Company: Ecopetrol more info
- Union Strike Halts Rigs At Ecopetrol Oilfield, Production Unaffected (Sep 06)
- CEO: Ecopetrol To Focus Spending On Drilling For Rest Of Year (Aug 24)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Cuts Planned 2018 Spending To $3-3.5B (Aug 15)
Company: Enap more info
- Chile's ENAP, Argentina's YPF Inaugurate $354MM Offshore Gas Project (Apr 04)
- Sea Trucks Bags Pipelay Construction Deal in Magallanes Field Off Argentina (Jul 05)
- Argentina's YPF, Chile's ENAP Agree Extra $200M for Offshore Gas Project (Nov 17)
Company: ENARSA more info
- Argentina Suspends Auction for Offshore Blocks (Aug 09)
- Argentina Could Know Its Oil, Gas Output Potential by 2011 (Dec 02)
- ENARSA, Sipetrol Argentina YPF & Enap Begin Drilling in the Argentine Sea (Sep 23)