State Oil Companies to Meet October 26th
Representatives of state oil companies from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Venezuela are due to meet on October 26 in Ecuador, Petroecuador said in a statement.
The meeting is designed to analyze the companies' structural and organizational processes, their domestic and international experience as well as the legal, regulatory and tax frameworks.
Other topics to be discussed include financial systems, environmental management and systems of control designed to guarantee transparency.
In addition to Petroecuador, the companies participating are Argentina's Enarsa, Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR), Colombia's Ecopetrol, Chile's Enap and Venezuela's PDVSA.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras to Sell Pasadena, Texas, Refinery (Feb 06)
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
Company: PDVSA more info
Operates 14 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Citgo Petroleum Slows Aruba Refinery Revamp Due To US Sanctions (Feb 21)
- Catalytic Cracker At PDVSA's Curacao Refinery Halted After Fire (Feb 16)
- Algeria Sends More Oil To Cuba As Venezuelan Supplies Fall (Jan 10)
Company: Ecopetrol more info
- US FERC Allows ETP Rover Natgas Pipe to Recommence Ohio Drill (Feb 06)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
Company: Enap more info
- Sea Trucks Bags Pipelay Construction Deal in Magallanes Field Off Argentina (Jul 05)
- Argentina's YPF, Chile's ENAP Agree Extra $200M for Offshore Gas Project (Nov 17)
- ENAP: Chile Eyes Use Of US Shale Gas In Early 2016 (Jul 15)
Company: ENARSA more info
- Argentina Suspends Auction for Offshore Blocks (Aug 09)
- Argentina Could Know Its Oil, Gas Output Potential by 2011 (Dec 02)
- ENARSA, Sipetrol Argentina YPF & Enap Begin Drilling in the Argentine Sea (Sep 23)