Scorpion's Order for Sinvest Shares Lapses
On Friday October 13, 2006, Pareto Securities ASA announced the receipt of a conditional order from Scorpion Offshore Ltd. for the purchase of more than 50%, minimum 44%, of the outstanding shares in Sinvest ASA.
The conditional order lapsed today, October 16, 2006, at 08:30 am (CET). The minimum threshold level was not met, and no transaction was consummated.
Scorpion Offshore Ltd. is a Bermuda based corporation founded in 2005 to own and operate state-of-the-art offshore drilling rigs.
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)