Fairmount Garners Ensco Contract
Ensco Offshore Company of Dallas, TX and Fairmount Marine have signed the towage contract for the tow of the newbuilding semi-submersible drilling rig ENSCO 8500.
The ENSCO 8500 is presently under construction in Singapore and will be towed by Fairmount to the Gulf of Mexico with two of Fairmount's 205 tonnes Bollard Pull class long distance towing vessels.
The towage will be performed in the first half of 2008.
The duration of the voyage will be approximately 86 days.
- Ensco and Rowan Extend Time to Decide on Merger (Jan 18)
- Ensco and Rowan to Merge in $12B Deal (Oct 08)
- Three Drilling Contractors Advance in Rigzone Employer Survey (May 24)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)