Harriet JV to Spud Agamemnon-1
The Hector-1 well is the first of three deviated wells in Production License TL/6 to be drilled from a single surface location. Hector-1 was drilled as a deviated well to a target approximately 1.7 km to the southwest of this location.
To date, the Hector-1 well had drilled ahead to the planned total depth. Logging data showed the Hector Prospect reservoirs to be water bearing with only insignificant hydrocarbon indications.
The well will be plugged back to commence the sidetrack drilling of the second well in the program, Agamemnon-1.
Agamemnon-1 will be drilled as a deviated well to a target approximately 1.8 km to the southeast from the same surface location.
The Agamemnon-1 well is designed to explore for oil within the Flag Sandstones. Agamemnon-1 is expected to take approximately 6 days to reach the proposed total vertical depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest as operator with 68.5%; Tap with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with the remaining 19.2771%.
- Apache and Kayne Anderson Create $3.5B Pipeline Company in the Permian (Aug 09)
- BLOG: The Good Deeds of Oil, Gas (Aug 09)
- Kinder Morgan, EagleClaw and Apache Team Up for $2B Permian Pipeline (Jun 26)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)