Acquisition of Maverick Tube Corporation Completed
Maverick Tube Corporation (NYSE:MVK) has completed its merger with a subsidiary of Tenaris S.A., the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services. As announced earlier this week, the merger was approved by Maverick's stockholders on October 2, 2006.
Maverick Tube Corporation is a St. Louis, Missouri based manufacturer of tubular products in the energy industry for exploration, production, and transmission, as well as industrial tubing products (steel electrical conduit, standard pipe, pipe piling, and mechanical tubing) used in various applications.
- Tenaris Joins Archer, Marathon in Cost Cuts, Layoffs (Feb 24)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- Tenaris, PCC Snag Supply Contract for Saudi Aramco Proj. (Sep 20)
Company: Maverick Tube more info
- Acquisition of Maverick Tube Corporation Completed (Oct 06)
- Tenaris Receives Clearance for Maverick Tube Merger (Aug 03)