Odim to Supply Fugro with Automated Handling Equipment
ODIM has been awarded a contract worth NOK 45 million by Fugro Geoteam to supply a complete automated handling systems for 3D seismic.
The equipment is due to be delivered during 2007, and the delivery will be based on construction capacity in USA.
The contract was signed under the Society of Exploration Geophysicist's conference in New Orleans, USA.
'ODIM is experiencing a very good interest at
SEG 2006 for our automated handling systems for
seismic vessels. I'm happy to see that this
interest materializes in a new contract',
comments managing director Jogeir Romestrand in
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)