Harriet JV Spuds Hector-1
Tap Oil reports that the Hector-1 exploration well located offshore Australia was spud this week. The well is the first of three deviated wells in Production License TL/6 to be drilled from a single surface location. Hector-1 will be drilled as a deviated well to a target approximately 1.7 km to the southwest of this location.
The Hector-1 well is designed to explore for hydrocarbons within the Flag Sandstones. Hector-1 is expected to take approximately 11 days to reach the proposed total vertical depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache as operator with 68.5%; Tap with 12.2229% and Kufpec with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)