New Open Door Application in North West Jutland
The Danish Energy Authority has received an application for a license for exploration for and production of hydrocarbons in the Open Door Area. The application concerns an area in North West Jutland.
The applicant is DONG E&P A/S, a subsidiary of DONG Energy.
The application is now being processed by the Danish Energy Authority.
According to the Open Door Procedure the oil companies have opportunity to apply for licenses at any time during the yearly opening period from the 2nd of January until the 30th of September. The Open Door Procedure applies to all non-licensed acreage east of 6 degrees 15' eastern longitude, i.e. all onshore areas as well as the offshore area except the westernmost part of the North Sea.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Danish Energy Authority more info
- DEA Cites Lower Production in 2011, 2012 Due to Hejre Postponement (Nov 26)
- DEA Receives Open Door Application for Jutland Exploration (Sep 19)
- Denmark Receives New Open Door Application (Sep 05)