ConocoPhillips Gets Green Light for Production Drilling on Ekofisk B
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS has secured consent to carry out production drilling on Ekofisk B using the Maersk Gallant.
The company has previously received consent to use the Maersk Gallant in the Ekofisk area.
The new consent is an extension of the consent granted in April 2005. It covers production drilling, completion and plugging of wells on Ekofisk B up to December 31, 2006.
Operates 6 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)