Technics Wins Several Contracts for Gas Compressor Packages
Technics Oil & Gas Limited's subsidiary Technics Offshore Engineering Pte Ltd ("TOEPL") and Joint Operation, PT. Promatcon Tepatguna J.O have secured 3 EPCC contracts worth S$6.2 million for 4 units of gas compressor packages to major Oil & Gas clients in Southeast Asia as follows:
TOEPL has received a contract for the design and supply of a fuel gas booster compression package to ConocoPhillips as part of the overall power generation system for the development of the Su Tu Vang field in offshore Vietnam. The package will be delivered in August 2007 and options are also provided in the contract for the Company to supply spare parts and undertake offshore technical services.
The JO has secured a contract to design, supply and commission 2 units gas compression packages for PT Medco Exploration & Production. The packages will be delivered to East Kalimantan and will be put into service in July 2007.
The contract from Malaysia's national oil company, Petronas, calls for the design and supply of a gas compression package as part of the offshore Puteri gas field development. The package will be delivered in May 2007 and the final contract value is likely to increase as Petronas is expected to exercise the options for the provisions of operating spares and technical services by TOEPL.
Commenting on the above, the Company's Group Chairman and Managing Director, Mr Robin
Ting said, "We are delighted with the above contracts as it underlines the growing number of
gas compression opportunities in the markets across South East Asia and demonstrates our
integrated multidisciplinary engineering skills and our continuing focus on delivering value for
our strategic clients." The total order book is S$95 million to date.
- ConocoPhillips Strikes First Oil at New Alaska Site (Oct 10)
- ConocoPhillips to Divest Timor Sea Acreage (Oct 01)
- KBR, ConocoPhillips to Develop Off-the-Shelf LNG Tech (Sep 18)
Company: PETRONAS more info
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: PT Medco Energi more info
- Lundin Petroleum Sells Indonesian Upstream Assets to Medco for $22M (Oct 09)
- Indonesia's Medco Gets Additional 25 Years to Operate Oman Oil Fields (Apr 29)
- Medco Energi Discovers Oil, Gas in Indonesia and Libya (Sep 29)
Company: Technics Oil & Gas more info
- Technics Applies to Singapore High Court for Judicial Management Order (Jun 01)
- Technics Oil & Gas Appoints Ng Chiu Yuen as Group MD (Apr 21)
- Technics Partners PT Elnusa for O&G Services Projects in Indonesia (Oct 19)