Talisman Awards FEED Contract for YME Re-development
The PL316 partners have decided to enter into a contract for FEED (Front End Engineering Design) for redevelopment of the Yme field with Single Buoy Moorings Inc.
The development concept that will be developed towards a final investment decision is a production jackup to be installed on a subsea storage tank.
Current plans are to make a final investment decision and submit a PDO late 2006 or early 2007.
The PL316 license is operated by Talisman (70%) with partners Revus Energy ASA (20%) and Pertra ASA (10%). The license interest was awarded to Revus in the 18th Licensing Round in 2004.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)
Company: Single Bouy Moorings more info
- Single Buoy Moorings Taps Orange Business Services Communications Package (Apr 27)
- Topaz Subsidiary Inks US$35 Million Fabrication Contract (Nov 01)
- Renaissance Subsidiary Wins $35 Million Abu Dhabi Contract (Oct 08)