Wood Group Wins Additional Work from Total
Wood Group Engineering (North Sea) Ltd is into the fourth year of a five-year, plus two optional years, Engineering & Construction contract with TOTAL E&P UK PLC, which involves the provision of engineering, design, procurement, construction and ancillary services to TOTAL's UKCS operating assets. During the remaining period of this contract TOTAL plans to spend up to £130 million, resulting in significant employment opportunities for both onshore and offshore personnel.
George Brown, Wood Group Engineering (North Sea)'s Managing Director said, "We are delighted to note this increased project work planned by TOTAL E&P UK PLC. We are extremely pleased to play our part in delivering TOTAL's large investment program to extend the life of existing fields in the UKCS. This will also result in additional employment opportunities in Scotland, both onshore and offshore".
Yann Cartron, Total's Operations Director said, "TOTAL E&P UK is investing significantly in its UK assets to enhance oil and gas production from its existing assets by improving existing plant performance and tying in new wells, which we are actively drilling. We are pleased to add a large portfolio of project work to Wood Group's existing contract with us."
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)