JED Oil Gets Okay to Drill More Wells at Pinedale/Jonah Area
JED Oil and JMG Exploration have received approval from the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission to increase the well density from one well per 40 acres to one well per 20 acres on JED Oil's lands in the Pinedale/Jonah area of Wyoming. This approval will allow for up to 32 wells to be drilled on JED's current land holdings in the area. "This downspacing is a further step to establishing the Pinedale/Jonah area as a development project for our Company," stated Al Williams, JED's President.
Established in September 2003, JED Oil Inc. is an oil and natural gas company that commenced operations in the second quarter of 2004 and has begun to develop and operate oil and natural gas properties principally in western Canada and the United States.
JMG Exploration, Inc., which was incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada on July 16, 2004, explores for oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada.
- JED Not Happy with Remaining Bids for Alberta Assets, Mulls Options (Jan 14)
- JED Oil Files 4th Default Status Report, Closes Asset Sale (Dec 31)
- JED Oil Raises $4MM by Selling Ferrier, Wizard Lake Assets (Dec 10)
Company: JMG Exploration, Inc. more info
- JMG Exploration Updates Status of Defaulted Loan to Newco Group (Feb 12)
- JMG Updates Status of Defaulted Loan to Newco (Jan 24)
- JMG Exploration Terminates Share Exchange Agreement with Newco (Jan 07)