DeepOcean Wins Contract for MPSV Atlantic Challenger
DeepOcean has been awarded a new contract from Diavaz for the charter of Atlantic Challenger for one year from December 2006.
The vessel has already been working in the Gulf of Mexico for Pemex/Diavaz under contract with DeepOcean for many years, performing inspection maintenance and repair work (IMR) at Pemex's offshore facilities.
DeepOcean owns Atlantic Challenger and has
modified the vessel to suit the Mexican offshore
market. The contract value for the firm part of
the agreement is approximately NOK 100 million.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)