Nautical Petroleum & SK Extend Farm-out Deadline
Further to the announcement of June 12, 2006, Nautical Petroleum and SK Corporation have mutually agreed to extend the completion deadline of the multi-license farm-out agreements to September 29, 2006.
SK Corp has confirmed that consent from the Government of the Republic of Korea has been received and also the formation of a wholly-owned subsidiary, Celtic Oil Limited, which will be the holder of the license interests. The agreements remain conditional on DTi consent which is expected to be received in advance of September 29, 2006.
- Chevron Inks Gorgon LNG Supply Agreement with SK LNG Trading (Jan 21)
- Peru to Sign 20 Hydrocarbon Exploration Contracts in '10 (Dec 28)
- Yellow Lion Field Fires Up Production Offshore Vietnam (Oct 27)
Company: Nautical Petroleum more info
- Egdon Completes PEDL005(R) Farm-Outs (Sep 21)
- Cairn Bids $645M for Nautical Petroleum (Jun 13)
- Nautical Petroleum Spins Bit at Carnaby Well (May 11)