Odim to Supply Automated Handling Equipment for Arrow's New Seismic Vessel
Odim AS has secured a new contract for automated handling equipment for a seismic vessel. The contract is worth some NOK 70 million. The contract is awarded to ODIM by Arrow Seismic, and is an execution of an option for a complete ODIM automated handling system designed to handle 12 streamers.
Odim will deliver the system in second quarter 2008.
We are proud of another contract in the seismic segment bringing total order intake within this segment to a total of NOK 300 million since July this year. The fact that this delivery will take place in 2008 illustrates the long term positive market attitude which underpins ODIMs market expectations communicated earlier, comments managing director Jogeir Romestrand.
Previously Odim has disclosed information about a positive market outlook for automated handling system for the seismic segment in both 2007 and
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)
Company: Arrow Seismic ASA more info
- PGS Notes New Build Contract Termination in Spain (Sep 04)
- Court Finds CGGVeritas' Claims against Arrow Seismic 'Unfounded' (Apr 08)
- PGS Clarifies on New Builds and Charter Contracts with Arrow, WesternGeco (Jan 26)