Pertra Acquires Marathon's 30% Share in PL 337
Pertra has agreed to acquire Marathon's 30% share in PL 337, located on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The PL 337 is operated by Pertra, and through the agreement with Marathon, Pertra's equity interest will increase from 35% to 65%. The other partners in the license are BG, 20% and Talisman, 10%.
This agreement is contingent upon the approval from the Norwegian authorities.
Furthermore, Pertra has agreed to transfer to Marathon in exchange for their PL 337 interest, the right to utilize one drill slot contracted to Pertra under the Consortium Agreement regarding the use of the Bredford Dolphin drilling rig.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)