Acergy Wiins Angolan Pipeline Contract
Acergy S.A. has been awarded a contract by Cabinda Gulf Oil Company, a subsidiary of Chevron, for the installation of the export pipeline system on the Tombua Landana development offshore Cabinda, Angola.
The contract, valued at approximately $150 million, is for the installation and tie-in of two export pipelines that will connect the Tombua Landana drilling and production platform and the Benguela-Belize oil and gas pipeline transportation system. Offshore installation is planned for mid 2008.
Bruno Chabas, Chief Operating Officer, said, "Acergy is pleased to follow up the recent success of Benguela-Belize with this important export line from the Tombua Landana fields. We are committed to the success of Cabinda Gulf Oil Company's long-term plans for both Block 14 and Block 0 in Angola."
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Chevron Backs 2018 Production Rise, Eyes Share Buybacks (Mar 06)
- Chevron Expects LNG Supply Shortage By 2025 (Mar 06)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)