Bjorge Wins Valve and Actuator Deal for Valhall
Bjorge ASA has secured a frame agreement with BP through its Solberg & Andersen AS subsidiary covering the delivery of regulating valves and pneumatic actuators. This equipment is to be delivered to BP's Valhall development in the Norwegian North Sea, but the deal includes an option to extend it to other similar projects.
The Valhall development involves the construction of a new production and quarters facility on the field, with a capacity of 150 000 barrels of oil per day.
In addition to hardware deliveries, the frame agreement covers associated product engineering, delivery follow-up and documentation.
Possible services related to installation and commissioning of the equipment are also embraced by the contract, which has an expected value of NOK 15 million.
The hardware will be manufactured by Emerson Process Management, the world's leading supplier of instrumentation and valves.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)