Henris Inks Deal with Jurong Shipyard
Henris has recently signed new two contracts with Jurong Shipyard Pte. Ltd. to deliver the CCTV System for Petromena's PetroRig I and II semisubs. Jurong Shipyard will build the sixth generation ultra-deepwater semisub based on the Friede & Goldman (F&G) Ex-D design.
The rigs are capable of operating in 3,000 meters water depth under harsh environmental drilling conditions. Suitable for operation in most of the world's known challenging deepwater arena, the rig is engineered for stability and versatility with operational displacement of 43,400 metric tons at 17 meters draft and 46,750 metric tons at 20 meters draft.
Henris will be delivering the ever reliable Control System and Equipment, consisting of Henris 400 with several Ex286W, Ex291, PT9W and S9 Camera Stations, Crane TV's and Exp Monitors with control keyboards. Furthermore, HERNIS will be providing software that would enable interfaces with other drilling equipment onboard.
The construction has been started in the yard and with delivery schedule on the first quarter and last quarter of 2009 respectively.
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)
Company: PetroMena more info
- Jurong Shipyard Exercises Right to Sell Petrorig I (Apr 29)
- PetroMena Denies Default on PetroRigs I & III (Apr 06)
- Seadrill Snaps Up Stake in Petromena's Bond Loan for 2 Deepwater Rigs (Mar 30)
Company: Henris more info
- Henris Inks Deal with Jurong Shipyard (Sep 01)