Petrolia Drilling Ups Stake in PetroMENA to 43%
Petrolia Drilling ASA has been allocated 22 million new shares in a PetroMENA AS private placement on August 30, 2006, at a subscription price of NOK 5.0 per share.
Upon registration of the new shares, Petrolia Drilling will control 146,614,300 shares in PetroMENA AS, including 25 million shares held under a forward contract with October 3, 2006 delivery, corresponding to 43.4% of the shares outstanding in PetroMENA AS after registration of the private placement.
- RPT-Dubai's Drydocks World Signs $730 Mln North Sea Rig Deal (Jan 13)
- Venture Drilling, Russian Co Renegotiate Bareboat Agreement for Drillship (Jun 11)
- International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM (Mar 27)
Company: PetroMena more info
- Jurong Shipyard Exercises Right to Sell Petrorig I (Apr 29)
- PetroMena Denies Default on PetroRigs I & III (Apr 06)
- Seadrill Snaps Up Stake in Petromena's Bond Loan for 2 Deepwater Rigs (Mar 30)