Sterling Says Sheryl Well Spuds in North Sea
Sterling Resources reports that the appraisal drilling program at Sheryl in the UK sector of the North Sea is well underway.
The well is being drilled using the Transocean Sedco 712 on Block 21/23a in the Central North Sea. The operator, Oilexco, is drilling this program under tight-hole status until all sidetracks and testing has been completed. The program is expected to be completed before the end of September. Sterling has a 35-percent interest in this prospect.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: Sterling Resources more info
- Britain's Breagh Gas Field Back Up after 7 Week Closure (Dec 30)
- Production at UK Breagh Gas Field to Resume in 6-8 Weeks (Nov 20)
- UK's Breagh Gas Field Shut, Maybe for Two Weeks - Sterling (Nov 13)
Company: Oilexco more info
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)