Odim to Supply Automated Systems to Scan's New Seismic Vessels
A contract worth NOK 148 million to supply complete automated handling systems for 3D seismic for three new buildings has been awarded to ODIM AS.
The three 8-streamer vessels are being constructed for SCAN Geophysical at the ABG yard in India, with ODIM due to deliver the equipment during 2007.
"We're proud to have been chosen to supply automated handling equipment to SCAN Geophysical. SCAN Geophysical is an exiting growth company we hope to do plenty of business with going forward", comments managing director in ODIM, Jogeir Romestrand.
So far in 2006 ODIM has received seismic orders for a total of NOK 700 million, which clearly indicates a strong market.
'Earlier we have indicated that we still are early in the cycle and that we expect strong seismic market in both 2007 and 2008', Romestrand adds.
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)
Company: SCAN Geophysical ASA more info
- SCAN Kicks Off 3D Seismic Operations in South America (Jun 18)
- Gold Oil Concludes 2D Seismic on Peruvian Offshore Block Z34 (May 22)
- Gold Oil Taps SCAN for Seismic Acquisition Offshore Peru (Apr 20)