Chevron Awards Three-Year Contract to Seadrill
Seadrill has been awarded a new contract by Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Limited/Chevron International Exploration and Production for development drilling on the Tombua-Landana field offshore Angola.
The contract has a duration of three years with commencement in the first quarter 2009. Estimated contract value is approximately US$ 162 million, including a US$ 8.5 million mobilization fee.
Pending release date from exiting contracts, Seadrill will use either West Berani or West Setia for this assignment.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)