PGS Sells Petrojarl Shares
Petroleum Geo-Services has sold 6,467,440 shares in Petrojarl ASA for NOK 60 per share. This represents 8.6% of the share capital in Petrojarl ASA. Subsequent to the sale, PGS owns no shares in Petrojarl ASA.
PGS will be further compensated with the difference in the event the buyer in a period of three months after August 23, 2006 acquires Petrojarl shares at a higher price than NOK 60 or sells Petrojarl shares at a higher price than NOK 60.
In conjunction with the agreement to sell the 6,467,440 Petrojarl ASA shares held by PGS, the representatives of the managers in the Petrojarl IPO have given consent to such sale, as required by the lock-up agreement, subject to the buyer assuming the continuing obligations related to this lock-up.
Petroleum Geo-Services is a focused geophysical company providing a broad range of seismic and reservoir services, including acquisition, processing, interpretation, and field evaluation. The company also possesses the world's most extensive multi-client data library. PGS operates on a worldwide basis with headquarters at Lysaker, Norway.
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- PGS Raises Funds Through Private Placement (Nov 23)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)
Company: Petrojarl more info
- First Oil Achieved from Teekay's Brazil FPSO Project (Apr 02)
- Wartsila to Supply Equipment for Brazilian FPSO Conversion (Jun 04)
- Prosafe: Best Results Ever (Feb 09)