Awilco Offshore Wins Contract for WilCraft
Awilco Offshore through Premium Drilling has entered into a Letter of Award for the jackup, WilCraft. The contract with Peak Group (Asia Pacific) Pty Ltd is for 13 months offshore Australia. Peak has the option to extend the contract for up to a total of 24 months.
The contract value is US $101 - $186 million dependent upon the contract length. The contract is to commence during the first quarter 2007. The Letter of Award is subject to final documentation.
WilCraft is under construction at KeppelFELS Shipyard in Singapore and will be delivered at the end of the fourth quarter 2006. WilCraft is Awilco Offshore's second newbuild and is equipped for high pressure / high temperature drilling in water depths up to 400ft.
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)