Gazprom Wins Krasnoyarsk Auction
On August 17, Gazprom was declared the winner of an auction for the license to explore and develop the Tetersky prospect located in Russia's Krasnoyarsk Krai. The auction took place in the city of Krasnoyarsk.
The Tetersky prospect is located 50 km east of the Sobinskoye field. The upstream license for the field is held by Krasnoyarskgazdobycha (a wholly owned subsidiary of Krasnoyarskgazprom). The recoverable D1 hydrocarbon resources of the Tetersky prospect account for 150 mtce.
According to a draft Development Program for an integrated gas extraction, transmission and supply network in Eastern Siberia and the Far East, taking into account potential gas exports to China and other Asia Pacific countries, the Krasnoyarsk Krai is planned to see the establishment of a gas production center on the platform of the Sobinskoye field.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Krasnoyarskgazprom more info
- Gazprom Wins Exploration License for Araknsky, Yudokonsky Blocks (Jun 28)
- Gazprom Wins Krasnoyarsk Auction (Aug 21)