CGG Taps Price to Lead 3D Marine
CGG has appointed C. Richard Price to the position of Director 3D Marine within the Company's Offshore SBU, where he will be responsible for the strategic direction, technology and operations of CGG's recently expanded 3D marine acquisition business.
Price is a 30-year veteran of the seismic contracting industry and spent the last 15 years of his career working for Veritas DGC Inc., commencing in 1991 as the Manager of Acquisition Technology with Digicon Geophysical Corp. He fulfilled increasingly senior management roles within the company throughout his tenure, focusing on marine acquisition technology, operations and leadership, until 2005 when he was appointed Senior Vice President, with overall responsibility for the global Marine product line business of Veritas.
In his new role at CGG, Price will report to Luc Benoit-Cattin, the Executive Vice-President of the Offshore SBU, and will be based in Massy, France.
- GFI Confirms 3-D Program Completed Over Kambuna (Mar 02)
- TG World Issues Update on Central North Slope Activities (Dec 26)
- Nido Runs into Mechanical Difficulties with Philippine 3D Survey (Nov 14)
Company: CGG more info
- Offshore Gabon Seismic Extended (Jan 21)
- French Oil Services Firm CGG Files For Bankruptcy (Jun 14)
- CGG Wins DPC Contract in Brunei (Feb 21)
Company: Digicon Geophysical Corp. more info
- CGG Taps Price to Lead 3D Marine (Aug 21)