Grifco Concludes Step in Merger Deal
Grifco International, Inc. ("Grifco" or the "Company said late Friday that it has closed the first-round deal documents to merge with the targeted OTC Bulletin Board company following meetings of the respective executive officers in Las Vegas, NV.
Jim Dial stated, "We worked all day Thursday and Friday in Las Vegas to complete the deal documents with our corporate counsel. We are pleased to have completed this important milestone for the benefit of our shareholders. There is a lot of hard work ahead of us and we ask our shareholders to understand the importance of becoming part of a reporting company with the Securities and Exchange Commission where information must be filed in advance with regulatory authorities after approval of securities counsel and auditors. This is not only good business practice, but it is mandated under Sarbanes-Oxley and the rules of the SEC."
Mr. Dial continued, "One of the first orders of business was to form a new wholly owned subsidiary as part of a triangular merger in a tax free exchange of shares. We further explored venues for our up-coming shareholders meeting. Further details about the shareholders meeting will be forthcoming.
"After meeting with our securities counsel, we were advised that the merger company must file an 8-K announcing a 'material event' together with details of the merger terms within the time prescribed by the SEC. A Form 14A proxy statement will then be filed with the SEC in the same time period and mailed to its shareholders to approve the deal and certain other corporate organizational matters. The merger company will use the services of a proxy agent to handle communications with its shareholders.
"Our next step will be to meet with our investment bankers in San Francisco, CA next week with respect to capital structure post merger and details of how best to finance our targeted acquisitions pursuant to our roll-up strategy."
Grifco International is a leading provider of oil and gas services equipment, specializing in the conception, architecture, and development of tools for the coil tubing, wire line, and snubbing industries throughout the United States, China, Mexico, South America, the Middle East and Africa. Grifco holds and owns design rights and manufacturing facilities for producing more than 6,000 products for the oil and gas industry with more than 150 clients, boasting the biggest names in the business, including Halliburton , Exxon Mobil Corp, and Schlumberger.
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Oil Majors Offload Gulf of Mexico Fields to Hunt Bigger Finds (Oct 12)
- Offshore Guyana Pipe Coating Contracts Go to Shawcor (Oct 05)
Company: Halliburton Company more info
- Halliburton Envisions Robo-Fracking (Aug 21)
- Hundreds Line Up for Gushing West Texas Oil Jobs (Aug 03)
- Oil, Gas Companies Focus on Recruitment, Retention in the Permian (Jul 24)
Company: Schlumberger more info
- It Takes an Army: Women in Oil, Gas Encouraged to Mentor Others in Industry (Sep 05)
- Schlumberger CEO Warns Transport Constraints To Slow Shale Gains (Sep 04)
- Schlumberger Appoints Shale Innovator Mark Papa to Board (Aug 06)
Company: Grifco more info
- Grifco Announces Spins- Off Coil Tubing Technology (Aug 02)
- Grifco Further Clarifies CTT Spin-off Procedure (May 14)
- Grifco Unveils Procedure for CTT Spin-off (Apr 24)