Mariner Announces Six High Bids at Western Gulf Sale
Mariner Energy, Inc. said that it is the apparent high bidder on six blocks at the August 16th Minerals Management Service (MMS) OCS Oil and Gas Lease Sale 200.
The high bids cover High Island Blocks 233, A21, A126, A154, A155, and A480, located in water depths ranging from 39 feet to 151 feet in the Gulf of Mexico. Mariner's cost exposure for the approximately 25,000 net acres covered by the blocks is approximately $4.4 million.
Mariner Energy, Inc. is an independent oil and gas exploration, development and production company with principal operations in the Gulf of Mexico and West Texas.
- Obama Names New Head of MMS (Jun 15)
- Abbey Implements New Drilling Requirements (Jun 07)
- MMS Chief Resigns (May 27)
Company: Mariner Energy more info
- BOEMRE Deems Heater-Treater Cause of Vermilion Fire (May 25)
- Apache Releases Earnings Consideration Elections (Nov 15)
- Apache Finalizes $800MM Merger with Mariner (Nov 10)