Deep Driller 3 Awarded LOI for Work Offshore Indonesia
A subsidiary of Sinvest ASA (in the Deep Drilling Invest Group) and Premium Drilling have agreed to a Letter of Intent with Pearl Oil (Sebuku) Limited for a drilling contract offshore Indonesia. The contract term is for five wells with an estimated duration of around six months, the wells will be drilled in the Sebuku PSC and other Pearl PSC blocks within Indonesia. The contract is for the newbuild Deep Driller 3.
The Deep Driller 3 is a KFELS Super B class jackup designed to work with extreme high pressures & temperature regimes down to 35,000 ft drilling depth and is further capable of operating in a skid-off mode.
The estimated gross proceeds from operations under the contract is approximately US $41 million. The contract will commence upon delivery from the Keppel FELS Limited's shipyard in Singapore in the fourth quarter of this year.
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)