Fugro Looks to Acquire Rovtech
Fugro N.V. has entered into exclusive discussions with Rovtech Ltd. on the acquisition of the Company.
Rovtech Ltd., with its headquarters in Aberdeen, UK, is a provider of ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) services to the oil and gas industry, specialized in the IRM (inspection, repair and maintenance) and rig support sector. Rovtech currently operates in the North Sea, the Caspian Sea and in South East Asia. Rovtech's annual revenue is approximately EUR 30 million. The company has 120 employees.
Fugro indicates that the proposed acquisition of Rovtech will strengthen its global ROV capabilities and will generate synergies with its own network of offices around the world to provide more efficient services to its clients.
The acquisition will be financed in cash. Fugro and Rovtech have not yet reached definite agreement on a possible transaction. As soon as circumstances arise which require further announcements, Fugro will make such announcement.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Rovtech Ltd. more info
- Fugro: Earnings Up 42% in 2006 (Mar 09)
- Fugro Looks to Acquire Rovtech (Aug 18)