SeaDrill Wins 'Milestone' Hydro Contract
Norsk Hydro has awarded SeaDrill a letter of intent for the provision of wireline services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The assignment has a duration of three years with options for three additional two-year periods. The estimated contract value for the firm period is approximately NOK 600 million, which includes work performed by subcontractors. The scope of work covers mechanical and electrical wireline services as well as well tractor services.
Manager Wireline services in SeaDrill Offshore AS Helge Sorheim says:
"This milestone contract confirms our good long-term relationship with Hydro and reinforces the Company's strong commitment to the well maintenance and intervention market."
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Fredriksen Is Back in Rigs After $5 Billion Vanished in Seadrill (Jul 06)
- Seadrill CEO Sees Consolidation Speeding Up Drilling Market Recovery (Jul 03)
- Seadrill Emerges From Chapter 11 Bankruptcy (Jul 02)