Roc Oil Drops Frankland-1 Exploration Well
Late last month Roc Oil reported that the ENSCO 67 relocated to the Frankland-1 exploration well location in WA-286-P.
Due to adverse weather conditions it was not possible to commence drilling the Frankland-1 exploration well prior to the expiration of the drilling rig contract. As a result the ENSCO 67 was released on August 11, 2006 and the offshore Perth Basin development and exploration drilling program concluded.
Participating interests in WA -286- P include rock Oil as operator with 37.5%; ARC with 6.0%; AWE with 27.5%; Wandoo Petroleum with 24.0%; and CIECO Exploration & Production with 5.0%.
- Ensco and Rowan to Merge in $12B Deal (Oct 08)
- Three Drilling Contractors Advance in Rigzone Employer Survey (May 24)
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
Company: Roc Oil more info
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)