Kerr-McGee Stockholders Adopt Merger Agreement
At a special meeting today Kerr-McGee stockholders voted to adopt the merger agreement providing for the merger of Kerr-McGee with a subsidiary of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation.
The proposed merger was announced on June 23, 2006, and is expected to be completed immediately, following the satisfaction of customary closing conditions set forth in the merger agreement. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Kerr-McGee stockholders will receive $70.50 per share in cash for each share of common stock.
Kerr-McGee is an Oklahoma City-based oil and natural gas exploration and production company focused in the U.S. onshore, deepwater Gulf of Mexico and select proven world-class hydrocarbon basins.
- Synergy Resources Approved as O&G Operator in Colorado (May 13)
- Anardarko Is Winner in U.S. Royalty Case (Jan 13)
- U.S. Official Estimates $31B At Stake in Kerr-McGee Case (Feb 26)
Company: Anadarko Petroleum more info
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)