Perez Joins Enventure Venezuela Sales Team
Enventure Global Technology has added Milciades Perez to its sales and marketing team as technical sales representative in Venezuela.
Perez will support Enventure's business development in Venezuela by establishing new markets for the company's solid expandable tubular (SET) products and services.
"With the largest gas reserve in Latin America, Venezuela is a natural extension for Enventure's worldwide growth. Our SET technology enables Venezuelan clients to develop more efficient drilling programs," explained Kate Strittmatter, Director of Sales – Western Hemisphere. "In addition, our strong track record combined with Milciades' local expertise allows us to quickly bring SET solutions to the area."
Perez joins Enventure with more than eight years of technical sales experience. Prior to Enventure, Perez held various sales and engineering positions at Halliburton in Venezuela and Trinidad, including account representative, product champion and technical advisor. Perez received a mechanical engineering degree from the Universidad Experimental Politécnica "Antonio José de Sucre."
Houston-based Enventure Global Technology, L.L.C., the world's leading provider of solid expandable tubular (SET) solutions for the energy industry, is owned by Shell Technology Ventures, Inc. and Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. Organized in 1998, the company has a global presence with operations in North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Far East.
- Halliburton Receives International Gains to Close Out 2018 (Jan 22)
- Halliburton Names New Western Hemisphere President (Jan 15)
- Halliburton's Lesar Exits After 25 Years (Jan 03)
Company: Shell more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Nov 27)
- Shell Exec Says Canada Pipeline Debacle Won't Affect LNG Decision (Sep 24)
- Silvertip Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 07)
Company: Enventure Global Technology more info
- Enventure Installs 1st MonoSET OHC System in Oman (Aug 10)
- Enventure Contributes to Rigzone's Training Library (Apr 14)
- Enventure Puts Expandable System to Work in Canadian Wells (Feb 04)