Perez Joins Enventure Venezuela Sales Team
Enventure Global Technology has added Milciades Perez to its sales and marketing team as technical sales representative in Venezuela.
Perez will support Enventure's business development in Venezuela by establishing new markets for the company's solid expandable tubular (SET) products and services.
"With the largest gas reserve in Latin America, Venezuela is a natural extension for Enventure's worldwide growth. Our SET technology enables Venezuelan clients to develop more efficient drilling programs," explained Kate Strittmatter, Director of Sales – Western Hemisphere. "In addition, our strong track record combined with Milciades' local expertise allows us to quickly bring SET solutions to the area."
Perez joins Enventure with more than eight years of technical sales experience. Prior to Enventure, Perez held various sales and engineering positions at Halliburton in Venezuela and Trinidad, including account representative, product champion and technical advisor. Perez received a mechanical engineering degree from the Universidad Experimental Politécnica "Antonio José de Sucre."
Houston-based Enventure Global Technology, L.L.C., the world's leading provider of solid expandable tubular (SET) solutions for the energy industry, is owned by Shell Technology Ventures, Inc. and Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. Organized in 1998, the company has a global presence with operations in North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Far East.
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Enventure Global Technology more info
- Enventure Installs 1st MonoSET OHC System in Oman (Aug 10)
- Enventure Contributes to Rigzone's Training Library (Apr 14)
- Enventure Puts Expandable System to Work in Canadian Wells (Feb 04)